What You Need:
2 1/2 cups flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
3 large carrots, grated
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
rind of 1 orange, grated
juice of 1 orange
What You Do With the Stuff:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups or grease.
- Sift flour, baking powder and sugar together. Still in carrot and rind.
- Combine eggs, oil, milk and juice. Pour over dry ingredients and mix only until moistened.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.