Ultimate whole wheat herb biscuit recipe. Super easy, and a perfect addition to a soup and salad dinner.
What You Need:
1 3/4 cups flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons butter
3/4 cup milk
handful of fresh herbs, chopped (we used parsley, basil, rosemary, oregano and chives)
What You Do With the Stuff:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Cut in butter
- Add milk, and stir until moistened
- Dust with flour and roll to 1 1/2 inches thick. Cut.
- Place 1 inch apart for crisp biscuits, or close for soft
- Do NOT reroll
- Bake 12-15 minutes
We love this to take camping. Simply mix together the dry ingredients and stir in the milk when you are ready to bake!
Receive our Newsletter!